Panthera matt black latex gloves are the end result of significant investment in research & development carried out in conjunction with leading Tattoo Artists who demanded more from their gloves.
A Tattoo glove that:
- Provides proven protection against viruses.
- Keeps your hands protected against common chemicals.
- Withstands use with vibrating coil tattoo machines for longer periods of time.
- Reduces hand fatigue and eye strain when working on larger tattoo's.
- Hides ink stains and blood.
Panthera was the first matt black latex examination gloves designed by Tattooists, for Tattooists. That was back in 2003.
Today (and millions of gloves later) modern Body Artists around the world continue to make Panthera their glove of choice for tattooing, scarification and more...
Not sure if Panthera is the right glove for you? Check out what other Artists are saying here